Please take a moment to review the list below when considering attending church during the COVID Pandemic.
Here are some questions to help with that.
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath or sore throat?
- Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours?
- Have you experienced new loss of taste or smell?
- Have you experienced vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours?
- People 65 or older and others especially at risk should strongly consider whether or not they should attend.
- Take your temperature prior to attending. Normal temperature should not exceed 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit.
Based on these guidelines, if you are not able to attend, don’t worry! We are still livestreaming at https://victorymillbrook.onwtw.net/